Chamber pop, melancholy, lyricism that directly reflects, that hurts. Music that dances between worlds. To Athena allows introspective and fragile gems in Swiss German to exist alongside sparkling and cinematic pop in English on one and the same stage. The greatness is often found in the small, in the details. In the lyrics that reach out into the dark, but always allow for the light. Fragility, strength and the sounds in between.
Growing up as the child of a family of violin makers, Tiffany Athena Limacher has been in contact with music from birth. A passion for stringed instruments, a childhood of 80's synth-pop, and an awareness of relevant issues are now the amalgam from which To Athena builds her cosmos.
To Athena is on the road in a trio with cello & keys or with a 10-piece orchestra.
|Booking:||Orange Peel Agency, Adrian|
- 02.06.2022: Reformierte Kirche Enge, Zürich
- 03.-04.06.2022: Imagine Festival Basel 2022, Basel
- 03.06.2022: Sommerbar Wohlen, Wohlen
- 06.07.2022: Barfussbar, Frauenbadi, Zürich
- 21.07.2022: Unknown venue, Vaduz
- 16.08.2022: Ev.-Ref. Stadtkirche Winterthur, Winterthur
- 17.09.2022: RADAR - Festival For New Music 2022, Zürich
- 09.12.2022: Werkk Kulturlokal, Baden